Studio 2 consists of an isolation booth and a comfortable, acoustically-treated control room. It is fully equipped for vocal/instrumental tracking, mixing, mastering, writing and post-production work.
Microphones and equipment from Studio 1 are available for use in Studio 2; just ask for details.
- Focal CMS 50 (pair)
- Yamaha NS10 (pair)
- Auratone 5C Super Sound Cubes (pair)
- Dangerous Music D-Box monitoring system
- Dangerous Music 2-Bus LT summing amp
- Sans Amp PSA-1
- Line 6 Bass Pod Pro
- M-Audio Axiom Pro 61 MIDI keyboard
- Video playback monitor
- Apple iMac 27”
- Pro Tools HD 12
- Logic Pro X
- Various plugins including Soundtoys 5, Waves, FabFilter, Melodyne, Antares Autotune Pro, Massey, Kontakt 5, McDSP, Softube, Plugin Alliance, iZotope RX 6 & more.
- Focusrite Saffire Pro 40
- Apogee AD/DA16-X Converters